BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 23, 2009


Hey lovely peoples!
I was suppose to update twice this week, but as you can see, NADA!
Dang on work. Besides, I have been working on the new blog for the longest. Omg! The time I have put into it, you would think that I'm getting paid. Just for fun.
The good news is that I will be opening the new blog on Sunday. It's my weight loss journey. It will be my online journal. My ups, my downs, progress, recipes, and whatever else I'm going through. When I do reach my weight loss goal, then my next goal will be to maintain and continue my healthy eating. I look forward to it.
I have never revealed myself like this before, so it's something really new to me. It's going to be new terrorities, for me.

So I'm looking for another job. The one I have pay little to nothing, but I'm still thankful for it. We work hard 6 days out the week and get paid less then $8.00/hour. Yes, I said it, less then $8! I was desperate and needed something right then and there, so that is why I took the job. Now, enough is enough. The Lady would like to get out of this debt, put money aside for family trips, and still shop on the side. Shoot! I want to feel like a lady again and have my nails done and my waxing treatments. I know it's coming and I pray it's sooner then I think.
Working in a factory working like a slave is not the answer.

You all enjoy your weekend and I will post again to let you all know when the new blog is open!

Be Bless!