BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What kind of question is, "are you and your husband still married?"

This only leads me to suspicion. Why? Is there a reason why we shouldn't be married? Is there something I don't know about?
The guy who asked me used to go to the same school that my husband works at. He knows nothing about our marriage. Was my husband displaying some type of behavior that I should be concerned about?
Mind you, this person didn't know anything about our marriage. Matter of fact, someone else asked me the very same question when I moved back to Delaware. I didn't know how to response. I just looked puzzled and said, "yes". They replied, "oh" as if they were disappointed or were waiting to be 'next top wife' lol. What the heck?

I don't understand those type questions. Next time, I will ask "WHY?" Then I will say, "do you want him?" Seriously, I will ask that!

Please keep Chioma in your prayers. She is a blogger 'Proud Naija Wife and Mother'. Her mother passed away this month. May God keep her and her family.
Thanks,