BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 26, 2009

Laundry List For 2010


I can't believe that 2010 is only two months away. I do not want another year to go by without anything to show for. Enough is enough! I'm not getting any younger and I need to have some major accomplishments done or in the process.
Several weeks ago I wrote out of list of things I wanted to accomplish or get/buy/have. I must stick to this list. Buy the end of 2010, I want to have been able to check off everything.
  • Enroll in the Master's Program for Community Counseling
  • Start sewing again
  • Set up my sewing studio in the basement
  • Get a mannequin (hopefully from a yard sale)
  • Get my daughter started on her perfume and accessory line
  • Take piano and voice lessons again (I can play very well, but I want to learn other songs)
  • Take a sign language class
  • Buy my Mercedes Benz 430 S class
  • Get my business license for my non-profit organization I have started
  • Go to my 10 year college reunion in Nov. I want to be looking HOT! Lol!
  • Invest in Indian remy hair. That stuff is expensive, but last forever!
  • Start working on my business plan for my boutique
  • Start designing the logo and design of the inside of the boutique
  • More involved in church activities
  • Big family trip (Disney cruise)
So there you have it. If I can at least complete half of the list, then I'm good and will continue to work on the rest.
I'm really looking forward to sewing again and making cute tops. I love the fabric store and can't wait to set up my sewing studio. I want it to be chic, funky and modern.
What's your to-do-list for 2010? If you do share, let me know, I would love to read it!