BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

RANDOM STUFF

I didn't forget about the whole Fatbusters Weight lost. I did tell you all that I was going to start weighing in again the end of Aug. Well, it's October, lol. Last weigh in I was at 200 lb on the nose. Stay tuned, I will be weighing in this Sunday coming. I have even given myself a deadline (again). Scroll down and check out the countdown counter on the right. I will be posting before and after pics too.


One of my co-workers got a job in her field, nursing. Mersey is from Cameroon and only have been here in the states for 11 months. She's 28 years old and doesn't have a boyfriend yet. I see nothing wrong with that. However, the other co-workers (Haitians and Africans) are fussing over this. It was the hot topic Friday night. They just kept saying, "you are 28 years old, you are not even married, why don't you have a boyfriend, you need a boyfriend, we have to find you a boyfriend, this doesn't look right, blah, blah, blah...." I'm thinking, 'what the heck?' Is it really that serious? I even asked why was the pressure on for her when it is okay for the man to not be married or without girlfriend if he was 28 years old. They just kept saying, "because, because," but no real answer. I didn't like how they were beating up on her with this pressure. So I said, 'Mersey, when the time comes it will be, but no rush. Get situated with your life." She just got her driver license, she needs to buy a car, get her own place and go back to school to get her CNA.' I'm very sure while she is doing these things, Mr. Right will be introduced to her. November 2, will be her 1st year anniversary of being in the states. So I brought her a gold plate necklace with her name on it. I hope she likes it. I see her like a sister. Another co-worker and I agreed to take Mersey out since she will no longer be working with us. I asked Mersey did she want Japanese food, Chinese food, Italian, Caribbean, Nigerian, Indian and she replied "no" to all of them. I was frustrated, what else could there be? So I asked, "what do you want?" Mersey said in her african accent, "hambuger or pizza." I fell out laughing and felt foolish. She already picked up bad American eating habits.

Church was good as always today. Near the end the Pastor instructed us to ask the person next/near us if they needed prayer or if they were saved. Now people, I hate this. Honestly, today I didn't want to be bothered. I just wanted to be left alone. My husband was urging me to ask this lady if she needed prayer. I gave him 'the look' and told him to ask himself. God, forgive me.

Back to the weight lost. I am in between sizes. My old size clothing is way too big. If I wear it, I look sick or I look like I borrowed someone's clothes. The new size is too tight, lol. I look like a stuff sausage. I'm not buying a in between size, that's money being wasted when I will lose the rest of the weight soon. A good 10 lbs will able me to wear a comfortable size 14 and I so look forward to it.

Do you know what a 'Happy Ending' is? I was watching Khole and Kourtney Kardashian show yesterday. They were at a spa enjoying a full body massage. I so wish I could do that on a regular basis! Well silly Khole asks her sister is she getting a 'happy ending' since some spas provides these services. Kourtney laughed and said no. Later during the massage, Khole told her sis to put her cell phone between her legs so that could be her 'happy ending'.
OKAY, so now I'm thinking.......is that what I think it really is? I busted out my laptop and quickly googled it. Needless to say I was right. OMG, what is this world coming to. A 'Happy Ending' is a sexual service provided at certain spas. They will massage your clitoris so you can have an orgasm. WOW! They also do men. I was reading stories from blogs, articles, and people's personal experience with a happy ending. Majority (if not all) of them said the same thing. They felt violated, embarrassed, and weird. This one lady said that the guy also gave her a breast massage too. I won't go into detail. I just can't imagine opening my crotch to a man, especially a woman, ohhh God! To perform a sexual favor. Some of the stories were funny because they didn't know that a happy ending came with the massage package they got. Most of the customers thought they were being raped, or pranked, but yet they all said that they didn't want the masseuse to stop touching them. After the orgasm, all of the customers said how they couldn't look in their massager's eyes or the receptionist to thank them. They pretty much looked down because of shame. Even if you don't believe in God, that ought to tell you that it's wrong. I would be shame too. So when a guy says he loves getting a massage at the spa....ask him does he get a "happy ending."

Enjoy your week